Counter and Groove

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Poles apart

Today my housemate and I went on a mission to buy me a lamp. I never got my lamp, but instead we returned with a pack of 40 glow in the dark alphabetical letters for magneting to one's fridge. They've been put to excellent use so far, mostly by the guest visit form my bro' Dan. I just went to grab some food now after my friend had left and spotted the joyous, neon halo of words including: pump, dump, undies, girraffe, beard, toast, and more that I can't seem to recall yet :p Oh, for the record, 'Girraffe, Beard, Toast' is the name of our home-made game - kind of a spin off of rock paper scissors...

It was pretty cool to see dan again. I cooked a hefty stir fry and noodles for him, Annie (his girlfriend) , one of my lady friends and myself. It was infact rather spiffing. After this we chilled in my room - chilled as in listened to metal on my ultimo-beast new speakers and jammed on guitar 'n bass like t'good ol' days. Good fun indeed.

Dan and his missus bailed about midnight and myself and my friend decided to watch a film..before long I'd began teaching her bass guitar, which was good fun.

..argh, i'm off to bed..a busy day of total nothingness awaits me, gotta get slept-up yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home