Counter and Groove

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

lost. and found.

Lately I'd been feeling a bit shite and decrepid, and after a weekend of 1 gig, a lot of binge drinking and tv addiction one can only emerge at a lower state of self joy. Sad but true it is :/

But on an up note, I've figured out the optimum method cooling beer in a freezer AND have watched the first 26 epidoses of Lost.

Oh, and I think my ear's fooked; I can't hear out of it, I think it's an infection as my throast hurts and my sense of taste seems to be a bit off. Though I have an appointment with matron in the morning :/

Anyway! I had no intention of feeding the blog at all tonight; none of the events or findings of the last few days were tagged as blog food. But! I got a rad' email with this cherr-upper-of-a-pic from the neeltron! It's me doing the secret manouevre *yang yang yang*! so here it is, thanks ^^,























ooh, chinese take-out's here. Time for eating + film with a few friends! Oh my, grab the beer form the fridge ol' chap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home