Counter and Groove

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I are Shithead

Saturday! Chilli day! The day my housemate reels off one of his epic chillies!

I invited a 'friend' round to join us..sadly I'd sort of forgotton the fact that she doesn't eat beef (minced beef in chilli), so that wasn't such a brilliant start. But on a lighter note: The chilli rocked, though it was pretty spicy...infact arse destoryingly spicy - I'll have to wait 'till the morn' for a confirmation :/

After eating, the 5 of us planned to head out to the fair - it's in town, kids! Sadly, the rain trashed such plans, so instead we bailed into my housemates room to chill out. It was at this point that his bloody bb gun came out..and my trousers came down - I have a bad habbit of letting him shoot my bare arse, which absolutley wrecks to say the least :/ Not long after we decided to hit up a few rounds of 'Shithead' - a card game that decides which one of you, aka the loser, deserves the grand ttle of 'Shithead'. Needless to say, I was crowned king-shithead once or twice :p

My friend had to leave at around 3.15 am. I waited outside with her until the taxi came. I waited outside for a bit as it drove off. A bunch of drunk students walked by and started chatting to me about hanging baskets, before trashing my neighbours potted plants. I really should have told them to fuck off or something, but kind of watched as they scattered the small tree accross the rain-wet road. Though once they'd gone I did take the mauled tree corpse back to its pot...but still, its pretty shitty that i did nothing to stop them :/ Even shittier that they did that. Bastards.

Anyway, I don't really feel like sleeping right now, so I guess some music and a good cuppa seem like the perfect time-killer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home