Counter and Groove

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

greetings sweet blog childs of mine! apologies for not feeding the beast that is for such a long time!

argh, so much stuff's happened in these last two weeks... where to start?! well, seeing that a class of some sort starts in a couple of minutes, I'll keep it short :p

Summer's over = :(
After an epic 2 week conclusion to the summer, I finally accepted the fact that it has indeed come to an end :( Most of my mates have migrated accross the country to uni. The lucky one's destined to far-away adventures, the not so lucky in for another year of uni with moi ^^,

Uni's started = :/
fun to see everyone; shite to be back in the mundane routine of education)

I've moved out = :D
I'm sharing a house with 4 students. It's great fun so far. I spent pretty much from 8pm friday night until..well..last night playing SNEs and drinkning beer. All I can say is that I've began as I plan to continue ^^,

I havn't internet access as such, so the blog's gonna go on a bit of a diet for now :/I'll be sure to throw it a tale or two though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home