Counter and Groove

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Lukes 20th

Argh! No longer a teenager! The Fozzer's turned 20 ^^, congrats dude!

Yeah, went to Lukes 20th bday yesterday night - such a cool time, thanks a lot for the invite ^^, The night's BBQ rocked (WOW! cooked meat, and at a bbq of all places?!). And it was excellent to meet new people as well as meeting a few guys/girls I hadn't seen in some time (varying lengths of!). A lot happened, though my memory fails me after committing to my 2nd beer or so..haha ><, Regardless, the night progressed bloody fast, though, and before I knew it it was time for myself and 2 others to bail (sadly, we had to leave early!).

As a welcome to manhood, yours truly presented Luke with a fine gift indeed: A vodka-themed, greeting-engraved, saussage-cherry-cheese-bearing water melon. Sounds wierd? Well it was ^^, Strangely, and I jest not, I dreamed this magnificint beast up on sunday night - well that's my only explanation: I woke up monday morning knowing I just had to make, nay, build one! And build one I did!

I forgot to take my camera, but hopefulyl I'll get some from some other party-goers! until then, here's a pic I took of mega-melon before heading off to the party. (c. B Fox July '05).




peace out ..\/, ^^,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home