Counter and Groove

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sayonara

Oh my, my last night in Japan..this kinda sucks to tell you the truth :'( Nothing much is going on tonight, and I've not enough Yen to venture out to Shibuya (Tokyo) for one last party.. plus I gotta pack stuff. I guess the epic night out on saturday will have to suffice as the fairwell do (I say that so unenthusiastically, though I really mean it!).

Anyway! I reckon I should make some kind of a conclusion to the beast of an expodition that was Japan '05: may 25th-June 15th.

hmm, where to start?! I've had such an amazing time. Everything has rocked; nothing has sucked. I've done so many things, seen so many sights, ate so many foods, drank so many drinks, met so many people...oh the list goes..yet the list will never feel complete! I feel as though I've missed so much, though clearly that's a good thing as it means a return to Japan is vital! Vital to what?! Who knows, who cares, just so long as I'll be back here sometime sooner or later!

Argh, I'm really gonna miss this place and its people - both the natives and the travellers ><, anyway, I should keep this post short... Thanks a lot to everyone who's made the trip all the more enjoyable by sharing your company with me, it's been immensely cool :) I just wish I could say "bye" to each and every one of you in person before getting on the plane to England ><,

thanks again, and keep in touch,
-Ben

2 Comments:

  • :*( thanks for sharing your japanese adventure with us. Its kept my life interesting for the last couple of weeks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/14/2005 7:41 PM  

  • Yarr!

    I be sad fer ye t'leave but ye be missed back her in shady England!

    Thanks t'ye fer keepin in touch! its been a blast!

    Ahar!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/16/2005 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home