Counter and Groove

Sunday, June 26, 2005

British Beef

Hey! I had a BBQ today! And on such a delightful day too: The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the beer was flowing ^^,

As ever, I adopted role of maternal father and ultimately head chef:



which reminds me of a question my chinese friend asked me last week: "my friend says that to be a good father a british man must be a good bbq chef... Is that true?"

"hell yeah!" I replied...not that I'm getting broody, of course!

The bbq rocked; we all had great fun!

Afterwards I went to a friends house, armed with 'Kung Fu Hustle' (thanks Tom!). On the way I heard some idiot shouting 'konnichiwa!' and turned around to see my mate who I havn't seen in months (as he's been at uni). The following scene as we rejoiced in happiness, running to greet one another must have been like a beachless, babeless baywatch intro. It was good. Trust me.

Yeah a cool day ^^, again ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home