Counter and Groove

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back in black (and white, too!).

The summers coming; my chinese friends are leaving! And last night, to celebrate it, we had a party! A party fuelled by Chinese dumplings, wine, beer and garlic! Good fun :)

Today I did fuck-all. Well I went to a music shop 10 miles away with my drummer, only to find it was shut.. so we returned home and in a rage of red-neck idiocy discovered what foods we could and could not deep-fry. since then I did fuck all.. well actually, we found a black-and-white setting on my camera so decided to piss around with that.. fun fun fun indeed, following which, I really did do fuck-all.

None of the pics were any good, really, but this one made me laugh:


it's titled "Startled cretin".

...*silence*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home