Counter and Groove

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Humerous-Pain of Realisation...

Tadaima! Just returned from a most triumphant band practice - all went well and we managed to nail a further two songs: U2's Vertigo and The Foo Fighters Best of You..admitidally not quite to my musical taste..well far from it, infact, but still, awesome to jam out to ,,, ^^, We're sort of upping the gear now as we're booked for a gig on Aug' 13th...in my back garden. Naturally you're all invited, and naturally there'll be beer and a BBQ ^^, Oh, and an 'adult bouncy castle' (that's what it's labelled as, how much does that rock?!).

I've been doing a lot this past week. Well a lot in the sense of not a lot, yet seemingly much, at the same time as doing something but not quite anything, in a sense, sort of.

I've learnt how stupid an idea it is to pull up to a roundabout in order to let your friend get out to chase the rabbits that live upon it. I've spent a decent day out with some girl I hadn't seen in quite some time. "some girl" he says. Some girl, indeed. I've become addicted to collecting seeds from assorted fruits. And growing them. Now I have 11 pots with baby watermelon in. And 9 baby apple trees.

man, if you can boil your week down to a small collection of unlinked, pointless facts you know you need to get out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home