Counter and Groove

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Doggy Heaven? I hope so ><,


My dad's dog, "Tess", got "put-to-sleep" yesterday :'O( I didn't want to blog it, but I think that it's respectful to do so looking back to all the meaningless, uneventful things I've commented on in the past :/

Tess was a pretty rad' dog actually. One of those mutt's that's rescued from the RSPCA, you know the kind of mongrel that comes with as much emotional baggage as it does fleas? He had it about 8 years and treated it awesomely, before fate struck with a hefty blow of cancer to it's front shoulder. The vet said, as they often do, that nothing could be done, just a matter of waiting for the inevitable. Waiting for the inevitable, now there's a cliche :/

Anyway, the waiting ended sometime yesterday. My dad seemed pretty upset on the phone (havn't seen him yet). He's buried her in his parent's back garden.

Tess, 199?-July 2005 :'O(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home