Counter and Groove

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

BB wars!

My housemates have a thing of having a daily bb gun battle that usually lasts at least an hour. Having had my tooth shot in half at the age of 14 by my twin bro, I'm kind of scared, nay terrified, of bb guns so often sit back and laugh at the sound track of "bang! Argh, you fucking bastard..Bang..argh, bitch! bang, bang, bang!"..and laugh. A lot.

However, I was a bit bored tonight so loaded my bb gun, stealthed downstairs, and peered through the door of my housemates room - he was studying at his laptop, back niavly turned to the door. *Bang!*, I capped the bastard in the back! woo! then legged it upstairs and pinend the blame on my other housemate. Bad move: he has a bb machine gun, which he loaded up and charged me. Look at the fruits of his quest! Look at my arse! every red dot is infact a metaphor for 1000 years of pain!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home