Counter and Groove

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Poison, Party, Practice.

Standing in the valley of shelves
I looked up in awe
at the morning sun
that glistened above.

A marvellous sight.
The memories came flooding back
as it's warm glare poured down on me.

Ahhh, sah hi, thoust ist my poison.

-----

last night I went to Annie's partay (my bro's girlfreind). I wasn't sure of what'd be there, or what was in store but decided to go anyhow. I was greeted by a pair of bouncy castles, a lush array of bbq food and a load of people I'd never met before, or seen before, for that matter. It was a cool night, and really made a change to go to a party that *wasn't* driven by alcohol (or guided in the slightest!).

I left with 8 pickled cucumbers. A poor man financially I am, though rich in pickles I was. They're all gone now, but I know the recipe, I can build more, and I shall.

----

I band practiced tonight - the last before our first show on sat' 13th. It went well, though there's still 3 songs I don't know... hmm, it's going be pretty fun on saturday. We're all in store for a very pheonix night methinks.

1 Comments:

  • "They're all gone now, but I know the recipe, I can build more, and I shall."

    Sea Pickles Ahoy!

    Im curious, how do u "build" a pickle :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2005 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home