Counter and Groove

Sunday, January 01, 2006

fairwell 2005, I knew ye well!

Hallo!

I've a pretty rad' xmas and new year! Tis indeed the season to be jolly ^^,

Last thursday my lovely other half headed off on her 2 week trip to cambridge and then Switzerland (unrelated, just linked by the unforgivingly sticky glue that is time). I ended up going for a train ride to York with her to bid her fairwell, as opposed to bailing out at Scarborough. It was pretty wierd to see her off actually, after spending the last 2 months with her nearly 24/7..and it got me thinking, or dreading, about what's gonna happen when she goes home for summer - back to China..and worse still, once she graduates.. oo er :/

New years eve rocked ^^, I avoided any parties and such, and instead grabbed a handful of old friends and crashed at my sub zero student house :/ proper cold it be! We missed the countdown like, and instead spent those precious seconds consuming the mound of chips and pizza that I'd cooked.

Hope everyone had a decent xmas and a jolly new year :) Time to get cracking with some uni work...argh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home