Counter and Groove

Friday, April 29, 2005

A cloud without a tear..

Argh, what a complete joke of a day today's been.... Ever have 'one of those' days? well this was that and that was this.

I don't know, I seem to have lost every last drop of motivation and drive in exchange for a misty-haze of total confusion. I'd usually be happy to dwell in such conditions, but I've an exam tomorow and really need to study, so times are bleak.

Worse still, my Twin bro' and a friend got assaulted last night whilst out on the piss: Just leaving a club and strolling down by a take-away when a group of chavvy-bastards decided to land a punch on him for seemingly no reason beyond the fact that he had 'piercings'. Totally unreasonable, resulting in a stop at the police-station/hospital until gone 6am.

They seem fine though, just pissed off: wouldn't you be, though? Hmm, 'pissed off' - a general theme for todays posting ne?

Oh well, I guess the bad days make the good ones sparkle, and a bit of sparkle's what I could use right now, so I guess in that sense a bad day is needed (and indeed a good day?). No wait, the bad days suck fullstop. ,l,, ><, Anyway, I'm out. 1 exam's all that stands between me and a BBQ, 4 months holiday, 3 weeks in Tokyo and who knows what else. Rock on yo \,,/, A Cloud without its sorrow
is a Cloud without a tear;
knowing not of joy
and holding back its fear.

(apologies to those who deserve them).