Counter and Groove

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A New Age Hath Cometh (0000 ABCD [After Blog Conception Day])

wow, my first blog *stands back, gaping in awe*.

I always thought blogs seemed a strange, maybe even pointless concept - and now I can share that view, thanks to my blog.

Lately, I've been meaning to get a blog or something where I can note down my thoughts, express my ideas, post my adventures and generally poison the world with brief excerpts of my totally meaningless daily happenings; and that place is here, for here is that place! *joy*!

I know the colour scheme's a bit strange, but the only other decent one, a green thing, is already taken by two of my friends, so.. ><,

Oh, and forgive my poor spelling at times - I'm a computer student... but, the grammar, what i use often, can be proper, so that's good.

..yeah just a few short paragraphs to test my new portal-to-the-world!

*tes*
*tst*
*teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest*