Counter and Groove

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Today's 5 word summary©: awaken, uni, bank, jam, revision.

My lord, today's been such a fun-filled, energy packed, sarcasm riddled day! -_^

5 word summary©: awaken, uni, bank, jam, revision.

Aww, I was sarcastically questioning the value of my day with the '5 word summary', and now I'm a bit down that I actually achieved an accurate account of my day in just 5 words. Toying with unknown forces does indeed lead to unpleasant outcomes ><, I did have a band practice lined up (I play bass guitar in a progressive rock/metal band for the distant readers), but the drummer bailed on us. Also, tonight's a local nightclubs' rock/metal night, though fast approaching exam deadlines and the inevitable accompanying revision hath me pinned to the books and glued to the harsh regime that is study. Hmm, this is strange writing an 'article' that has no one in mind - I enjoy writing, infact I love writing, but I always write to someone and so I kind of know where to 'aim' it..if that makes sense? (Who am I asking that question to? Who am I asking this question to, for that matter?!). This 'blogging' thing seems wierd though, almost like talking to myself: shouting at a wall and awaiting the echoe'd voice to keep me entertained. Somehow, I think.

Anyway! I've not much decent to say right now so I'll go do some work and come back when I've something positive to comment on! Wow, writing this is like thinking aloud, only quieter. Bizarre.
-over 'n out.